151. Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.
152. Son:- Why did you put a thumb impression on my report card?
Father:- With your marks,you cannot have a literate father.
153. Whoever said nothing was impossible,never tried slamming a revolving door.
154. A:- You know when I was born they fired a 21-gun salute.
B:- Too bad they missed.
155. Love thy neighbour,just watch out for the husband.
156. Doctor:- Your husband needs rest.Have these sleeping pills.
Wife:- Thanks.When do I give him these?
Doctor:- These are for you.
157. Teacher:- When did the Mughals rule?
Student:- I am not sure,but I think from page 15 to 26.
158:- A:- Do you know every time I breath a man dies?
B:- Why do not use a mouth wash?
159. Wife:- Darling,today is our anniversary,what should we do?
Husband:- Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.
160.The Japanese have produced a camera that has such a fast shutter speed it can take a picture of a woman with her mouth shut.