(171) Q :- What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
A :- A widow.
(172) Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in ? Probably this is how dogs spend their entire lives.
(173) Mother :- So,you want to become my son-in-law ?
Boy:- Not really,but I do not see any other way to marry your daughter.
(174) The easiest way to make your old car run better,is to check the prices of new cars.
(175) My aid thinks "Freedom Of The Press" means no ironing cloths.
(176) How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire,but it takes a whole box to start a camp-fire.
(177) He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
(178) A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
(179) Q:- Differentiate between a good lawyer and a great lawyer.
A:- A good lawyer knows the law.A great lawyer knows the judge.
(180) Son :- Dad,what is the difference between in-laws and out-laws ?
Dad :- Out-laws are wanted.