(191) Q:- Why business conventions are important?
A:- Because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without.
(192) Q:- What is the height of flirting?
A;- When your love letter starts with "TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN".
(193) "Where did you get those big eyes from ?"
"They came free with my face"
(194) Alcohol does not solve any problem, but if you think again neither does milk.
(195) Q:- Who is a boss?
A:- Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.
(196) Employee:- I need a salary increment. Three other companies are after me.
Boss:- Really? Which three?
Employee:- Electricity, Telephone, and Gas.
(197) Q:- What is the good thing about having Alzheimer's?
A:- You get to meet new people every day.
(198) If you had to specify in a word why people have not and will never achieve their full potential, it would be "Meetings".
(199) Q:- How do most men define marriage?
A:- A very expensive way to get your laundry done for free.
(200) Q;- Why do shoemakers go to heaven?
A:- Because they have good soles.
Click For Next Page