(201) Wife:- ( Looking into the mirror ) I am fat, old, wrinkled and no longer pretty.
Husband:- At least your eyesight is still excellent.
(202) Tranquilizers only work if you follow the instructions on the bottle---
" KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN".
(203) The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
(204) A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
(205) Man:- I want a divorce. My wife has not spoken to me in six months.
Lawyer:- Better think it over. Wives like that are hard to get.
(206) A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
(207) Prospective Groom:- Do you have a book called "MAN THE MASTER OF WOMEN"?
Sales Girl:- The fiction department is on the other side, Sir.
(208) Teacher:- What is the common between Jesus, Krishna, Rama, Gandhi, and Buddha?
Student:- All are born on government holidays.
(209) The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
(210) Q:- Why were the teacher's eyes crossed?
A:- She could not control the pupils.