221. There is only one success ----- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
222. In giving advice, seek to help, not please your friend.
223. A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions.
224. Experience is a good school, but fee is high.
225. Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.
226. Experience give the test first, the lesson afterward.
227. Teachers open the doors, but you must enter by yourself.
228. To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.
229. The most difficult part of getting to the top of the ladder is getting through the crowd at the bottom.
230. He who angers you, conquers you.