231. If you believe it cannot be done, at least do not get in the way of the person who is doing it.
232. A man must not swallow more beliefs than he can digest.
233. If people know what they had to do to be successful, most people would not.
234. Most of us know how to say nothing, few of us know when.
235. For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.
236. One man with courage makes a majority.
237. Cowards give excuses.
238. Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.
239. It is easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission.
240. None of us are as smart as all of us.